4-5 Firm Tomatoes
2 cups finely chopped mushrooms
3 tbsp butter
1 finely chopped onion
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup diced capsicum
1 tbsp parsley
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp basil
1 tbsp thyme
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato and scoop out seeds and turn upside down on a rack to drain.
- Melt butter in a pan and saute onion for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and saute it for 10 minutes
- Add capsicum and saute it for another 5 minutes
- Combine egg and sour cream and add it to the pan
- Add salt, pepper, thyme and other seasonings
- Cover it with lid and simmer for sometime
- Fill into tomatoes with the above mixture.Place one moxzarella ball on top of every tomato.
- Take a baking tray and add oil into it.Place the filled tomatoes into this baking tray.Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
You can stuff tomatoes with anything that you like such as Tofu, Paneer , Potatoes etc.It’s your creativity and your yummy recipes that family is going to love.